Hi I'm Rob from the UK, I've got 150lbs to lose!

Options
2»

Replies

• tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hi Rob

Good luck on your weight loss journey. This is a brilliant site - I'm sure you will find it extremely useful x
  • nigelballer
    nigelballer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Rob, I'm from Redditch. Keep going, I think looking at the forums is great, trying to lose weight can be a bit loney but looking through the forums helps.
  • shrinkinggrandma
    shrinkinggrandma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You have lots of support here. I've done 60lbs so far and still going for it. Good luck Rob.
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    Hi Rob! Another UK person here. I'll send you a friend request - I find it really helps me stay on track to have people cheering you and who you can cheer back! This is a great site - it really works!
  • tripray
    tripray Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck Rob. Just stay faithful to your goals and keep up with your food and exercise diary daily. You will feel so much better and your friends will begin to notice the change. It is hard in the beginning but I promise it will get easier day by day. You can do it!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Rob! You've come to the right place! When I started, I had nearly the same goal. Today, I can happily say that my goal is to lose just over 110 lbs! This site has helped me turn my wish into a reality - I couldn't do it before I found MFP. I'm doing it and you can, too!
  • Robin304
    Robin304 Posts: 64
    Options
    Hi Rob, I had a total of 150 pounds to lose too. I've lost 95 lbs and have 55 more to reach my ultimate goal. I'm new to this site, it's really helping me stay on track. I've learned that It really helps to set smaller realistic goals rather than looking at the whole 150lbs. That was just too overwhelming for me. And if I can do this, trust me anyone can do it! Hang in there and don't forget to celebrate the small victories because they really do add up:smile: