Anyone from Pennsylvania?

Options
Anyone from Pennsylvania?

Replies

• lostdeer
    lostdeer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from Pa. I live near Wilkes-Barre,pa. I am going to be 59 on the 27th of this month and would love to be your friend if your interested. I work a day job but am usually on the computer twice during the day and then 2 or 3 times at night when I get home. Hope to hear from you soon. Joann
  • Patsy19541948
    Patsy19541948 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm from Shamokin Dam, Pa in the Susquehanna Valley. I will be 59 on the 8th of April. Been in Pa for 21 years now. My husband retired from the Air Force in 92 and now does truck driving. I'm a housewife and caretaker for my mother who is now in a nursing home and a grandson I babysit during the summer, four years old and keeps Grandma running. I'm originally from Nebraska and my husband from New York.
  • azalea617
    azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Me!! Grew up in Bloomsburg (so I know Wilkes-Barre and Shamokin Dam pretty well!) but currently live in Shippensburg, which is about 45 min south of Harrisburg. :)
  • MariaYaremchak
    MariaYaremchak Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Me! I live in Camp Hill, right outside of Harrisburg but grew up in Middletown (yes, where TIM is). :tongue:
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Yepper. I'm southeast of you by about 30 miles in the middle of nowhere. 20 miles west of Pottsville. MFP is a great place to be and by the way my birthday is April 6 but I'm 3 years older than you.
  • PReiss828
    PReiss828 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Lehigh Valley here!!!