I finally weigh less than 300lbs!

Options
ldrosophila
ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
After a year of being on MFP I can finally say I weigh less than 300lbs!!! It's not been an easy road to travel and every day I continue to fight a battle. I get much from you MFP'ers and want to make this statement here that I will NEVER weight 300lbs or more again!! Thank many of you for helping a stranger!

Replies

• cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is an incredible accomplishment.
  • JosieGirl1976
    JosieGirl1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait until I'll be able to say the same thing too! :happy:
  • cuttingA83
    cuttingA83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thats amazing! keep it up :) i have 4lbs to go to get under the 300lb mark and i cant wait for that to happen!! its been a 'big' goal of mine since i started mfp. thank u for sharing ur journey with us!
  • toodloo
    toodloo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! Congratulations! :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It must feel great to have the first digit on the scale be a two!
  • Jooliebean
    Jooliebean Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal. Good for you!! Quite the accomplishment!! Keep up the awesome work!! You got this. X
  • robsgurl
    robsgurl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    congrats...=)
  • kimdarren
    kimdarren Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: congratulations!!! You've done so well. Just a point though, get rid of the big gulp mug............
  • jkimmett
    jkimmett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You have come a long way and have so much to be proud of! So happy for you!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your success. I too will never weigh over 300lbs again. I'm 15 lbs from being out of the 200's and hope not to see that number again. Never thought I would ever even be close to 200 but now I am. Slow and steady will win the battle. Keep up the hard work
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    S-two-pendous! (thought we needed an equivalent to onederland ;-) )
  • amysue1971
    amysue1971 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment!!!!
  • Chellie_Bellie
    Options
    Congrats! I am so happy for you!
  • ajacasper
    ajacasper Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for you and I don't even know you!! I've got 29 # to go before I can say that, too!!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I don't even know u and I'm proud of you. I'm 23, 5'4 and don't remember the last time I was under 200 pounds. I'm just a few pounds off and very excited.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! We can do it I know we can one day a time, one meal at a time, one minute at a time. Oh and I could never get rid of my big gulp cup Big Bertha she keeps me so hydrated with water. I never knew you could love a cup until I found Bertha!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!