Looking for MFP friends

Options
I am pretty positive and try to be encouraging and open minded.
My main problem is that I can't lose my last 10 pounds!
I sit at about 145 - fluctuating up or down by 5 pounds.
I have recently begun working on my self control with food by not letting myself eat after 6pm.
I eat when bored or if I eat "naughty" foods, I have little self control to stop from eating even MORE "naughty" food! *lol*
I get bored with daily salads so want to take the time to review some new recipes here!

Replies

• lilmissmicro
    Options
    I feel ya on the naughty food! Mint chocolate chip ice cream in bed was my vice. It's still hard at times.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Add me I have 10 lbs to lose, have been trying for awhile. I am on this site daily and my diary is open.
  • fatburnd2012
    Options
    Hi, i am at the same stage as you are and finding it hard too. I am also looking for friends. Add me please. I only know 2 other people doing MFP and this is my first post so haven't asked for friends until now. Sometimes I feel I am talking to myself on the newsfeed- when my 2 friends have stopped logging for a while. Maybe we could encourage each other.
  • classnstyle
    Options
    Hi There Im looking for friends also! Im still looking to lose a total of 50 pounds. Im a mom of 2, and didnt get enough time from my first and second pregnancies to lose all the baby fat. Im interested in learning any tips and suggestions for good ways to fit exercise in the day:-) Best of luck to all.