Insanity: Cardio Recovery and the blasted squats/lunges

Options
So I really like the Recovery days each week EXCEPT for those wretched squats and lunges (in a good way) The first two weeks were hard, but it seemed like my third week was even worse!! I imagine its because I'm getting stronger and able to go way lower into the squats and lunges now - getting REALLY deep, never-seen-the-light-of-day muscles activated!!

I just wanted to commiserate with anyone else who feels the same way! As much as I hate it - I have to say I LOVE it!! I'm just so amazed that my body is working and moving like this!!

Replies

• Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Just finished INSANITY! And I hated every minute of it but I love the results. I am so happy with the endurance and strength I have gained. I love my results ! I just started P90X "2". As crazy as it sounds, I plan to do a "2" round of INSANITY. Best wishes to you in your weight loss journey ! :flowerforyou:
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Good work!! What were your results!? The scale AND the tape measure didn't budge the first three weeks, but I kinda expected that - I'm starting to see the scale move again - but I'm FOR SURE stronger and so happy for it!!

How much did you lose, how much more do you want to lose - what advantage do you think P90X has over Insanity?