Suggestions for workout video?

Options
I am looking to purchase a new workout video but I am not sure on which one.. I currently have p90x but the workouts are about 60 minutes each PLUS ab ripper x on some days. I am a full-time student and I also work 30 hours a week. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I heard about the 30 day shred and ChaLEAN Extreme.
I have an elliptical but I want to be able to switch it up every now and then.

Replies

• nikkishay717
    nikkishay717 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is great because you can do a single workout in 20 mins which is great for days that you don't have a lot of time to give to working out. Highly recommend it.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I swear by ChaLEAN Extreme, so I highly recommend that. Most of the workouts are 30 minutes long. The longest is 45 min. BUT, a new workout is coming out called Turbo FIre. That would be one to check out too. I'll send you info on it.
    Risa
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    It def depends on how much time you are willing to set aside for working out. Beachbody has a great line of products. You will definitely find something that interest you. Please let me know if you are interested in more information about beachbody products.

I also do love the 30 day shred and Yoga Meltdown, both by Jillian Michael.

Good luck!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Um, there is also Power Half Hour and Ten Minute Trainer for short intense workouts.

Turbo Fire is supposed to have a handful of shorter workouts but there are some long ones too.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ChaLean Extreme! I've been doing it and had great results. Those workouts aren't too long. Also, anything Jillian Michaels is good. 30 Day Shred is great for an intense but shorter workout. I just ordered Insanity.. but I haven't received it yet so I can't comment on that.. but I've heard it's great too.
  • MandasCorner
    MandasCorner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think Leslie Sansone's Walk from Home videos are great! I break a sweat and feel like I've gotten a good work out every time I do them :) She even has a one mile walk in like 15-20 minutes too!

http://www.walkathome.com/