Newbie needs help recording food.

Options
Hi All, first I just wanted to mention that even though my profile says I joined in Nov 2011...I AM New. I registered then however, never used site until now.
Anyway, I am trying to log my coffee from this morning and this is my dilemma...I had an 8oz americano w/half n half. when I try to log it only offers a 16oz or 1oz. how do I change ounces? I noticed this with other foods yesterday. Any suggestions besides creating my own food for this. Seems I would have to create my own food for everything and that's alot of work.

Thank you in advance :-)

Replies

• eastonsmom612
    eastonsmom612 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    can you put 8 servings of 1 oz? Or 0.5 servings of 16oz? I am new here too!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Either way will work-- 8 servings of 1 oz or 0.5 servings of 16oz.
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi All, first I just wanted to mention that even though my profile says I joined in Nov 2011...I AM New. I registered then however, never used site until now.
    Anyway, I am trying to log my coffee from this morning and this is my dilemma...I had an 8oz americano w/half n half. when I try to log it only offers a 16oz or 1oz. how do I change ounces? I noticed this with other foods yesterday. Any suggestions besides creating my own food for this. Seems I would have to create my own food for everything and that's alot of work.

Thank you in advance :-)

You can change the serving size. You could go with serving size of 8 for 1 oz or .5 serving of 16 oz. I log the extras (half and half) separately.