A Little Advice/Motivation

Options
Hey guys.

Been doing this thing for about three and a half weeks now and so far so good. I've lost 7 pounds, only 18 more to go to meet my goal. I have a question (a couple actually). Is is feesable to lose 18 pounds in the two months I have left and is it possible to maintain a steady amount of weight loss? I notice that sometimes when I weigh in I lose two pounds and other times I only lose half a pound. Is this a common thing? Thanks for your help.

Replies

• hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    The closer you get, the slower it'll drop...for me anyway.
    You're doing so great...keep it real and you'll be very close to that 18 provided that you're not already under your "recommended" weight...check with your doc!
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I find that most weeks are different, sometimes I lose 2lbs and another week it is just half a lb. Biggest difference I have noticed is when I measure and drink 3 litres of water per day - those are the weeks with the better weight loss. Also, try to always eat your exercise calories...I am struggling to do this lately and I haven't seen a solid weight loss for the last few weeks and I think this is why.

Congrats on your progress and continue on your path and you will definately be close to 18 lbs in 2 months (it took me 3 months to lose 18lbs but I am learning a lot about changing my lifestyle). Keep it up - you're worth this effort!!! :wink:
  • mayeuxj
    mayeuxj Posts: 22
    Options
    Yeah, I have to admit downing all that water is hard for me but I need to suck it up and do it. Plus eating the exercise calories, not doing to well at that. Seems counter-productive in my mind even though it makes sense on paper.
  • bliue
    bliue Posts: 1
    Options
    Keep up the good work honey! Don't worry about numbers. Just keep drinking water, exercising, and eating healthy.