Laser Lipo: Love It or Love It Not???

Options
LaserLipo...have you tried it???:huh:

Groupon is running all these promos and I cant help but consider it! I've done my research and the pros appears to outweigh the cons!
And, please know I am interested in COMPLIMENTING my workouts, not supplementing my workouts!
I will never STOP going hard! :explode: :explode: :explode:

So....who has tried it and what were your results???

Replies

• LdyPsych
    LdyPsych Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Always assume that if there is a product that shows up that will melt fat (so to speak) it will lead on the evening news, all cable channels, be front page news across the country and be all anyone is talking about. If the diet/med/supplement/treatment isn't doing that, then it is not a melting fat miracle (that is, don't waste good money).
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Always assume that if there is a product that shows up that will melt fat (so to speak) it will lead on the evening news, all cable channels, be front page news across the country and be all anyone is talking about. If the diet/med/supplement/treatment isn't doing that, then it is not a melting fat miracle (that is, don't waste good money).

But, at one point...it was leading news.....and randomly still is, at times! Even Dr. Oz has an episode on it!
    IDK....but thanks, cause I do get your point!
  • LdyPsych
    LdyPsych Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz also had a segment about magnets decreasing pain (and without me laying out why I know, let me assure you that is bunk). But it's my opinion, I wish you luck in whatever you decide.