Who has lost 15lbs? Please share your before & after!

Options
AnnDenny
AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
Hey MFP people,
Anyone who has a 15lb before and after (or current) I would love to see them! I have an event in April that is on the same day I schedueled to be (around) 15 pounds lighter if I stay on my regular plan. Success pictures is what I love to see, so if you got them, share them with me! I want to visualize what 15lbs lighter looks like.
**I know weight loss is different in every person's body, but this is more of a motivation for me and not reference of how I will look.**

Thanks! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    get back to that later tom with pics
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This is from about 15 months ago where I had gone from 63 kg to 56 or so. That should come to around 15 lbs. I'm quite short though (a bit over 5'1) so the difference 15 lbs make might be more or less depending on your size.

AfterRipped.jpg
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    I have lost 24 lbs which I guess is kinda close - you can see the before & after in my profile picture. Add me if you want.
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This is from about 15 months ago where I had gone from 63 kg to 56 or so. That should come to around 15 lbs. I'm quite short though (a bit over 5'1) so the difference 15 lbs make might be more or less depending on your size.

AfterRipped.jpg

Awesome results! Thankyou for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!