New and need friends to motivate me...

Options
Hello :)

I have just joined MFP and am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. I find it extremely hard to stay motivated and to keep on track with exercise, i would love it if i had someone to give me lots of ideas for exercise, i'm looking to try new things. I really want to be healthier and more active because at the moment i haven't really been doing much, apart from the occasional long walk or jog when i feel like it! I think i just need the extra push to get my butt into gear.

I'm happy for anyone to add me and obviously i will be as encouraging and helpful as i can, in return :)

Much appreciated, Lou x

Replies

• angelpearls
    angelpearls Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • dpilecki
    dpilecki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started today myself and Think we all need some motivation to start! Feel free add me if you want.
  • caytoncals
    Options
    Hi Lou:
    I have similar problems with staying motivated long term, so I wish both of us the best in our goals! I am currently doing the following, which has been working so far:
    I got the weighted hula hoop from ****'s for christmas and it has been great for improving my ab strength. Am gradually increasing the number of minutes that I do. I also have found some good dvds that I enjoy that I do at home. A while back I was a member of Netflix and was able to try some of their fitness DVDs before buying them! You might want to try that.
    Best Wishes!
  • MLenora92
    Options
    Hi, My name is Mary. I just joined MFP and I am excited to begin this journey of getting back where I used to be and maintaining a

healthier lifestyle for my son and myself. Fell free to add me.
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me
  • beansoverjava
    beansoverjava Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone, feel free to add me :)
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    add me if you want too:wink:
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    feel free to add if you'd like!!
  • 10sdaisy
    10sdaisy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to support you, could use the support as well. Feel free to add me!
  • ItsCathywithaC
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)