Looking for Supportive Friends

Options
Hello! I've been on MFP over a year, and recently flushed most of my friends list when I realized they were very happy I was commenting on their successes daily... but hadn't commented on any of mine in months. >.<

Looking for some new friends! Progress has been tough thanks to some health issues working against me, but I'm committed to work towards a healthy lifestyle through getting my butt moving and smart substitutions instead of restrictive diets.

Replies

• kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I am active here everyday and my food diary is public.
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Add me, have sent you a request, I am on this site daily, and my diary is open.
  • mrccwn
    Options
    I will scratch your back if you scratch mine! :)
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I try and comment / support my all of my friends every day, but find myself having to do the same as you from time to time. Have a look at my profile, and add me if you like :)
  • medlerharvest
    Options
    :wink: Hello, been on MFP since July, it's been slow going but I have stuck with it.. Am trying the 5:2 diet at the moment, and it seems to have kick started me again... Looking to motivate where I can.:wink:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Me! :)
  • cassavaca
    cassavaca Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    you all can add me as well :)
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I log every day and am pretty active on the forums. Sent a request :)