Two Weeks in and want more friends! UK - Female!

Options
So, I am a fortnight into my weight loss and MFP journey. I have lost 10lbs so far and am keen to keep going. I would like some more friends though, ones that offer support and encouragement as well as recipe ideas and some general interaction. I cannot believe how much I have found this site to help me and want to share it with some like-minded folks :)

Replies

• grapefruitannie
    grapefruitannie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    H Hunny

i am in the uk New forest area, i am new too this site too you can add me if you want.

Well done n the 10lb loss thats fantastic.

Annie xx
  • Apples38
    Options
    Wow 10lb loss that is amazing, what's your secret!! 6 days in and 4lbs down! Feel free to add me :-)
  • roxie_belle2013
    Options
    Hi, Well done on your loss so far. I am just starting again, so feel free to add me x
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, im from durham uk
  • jwillow1987
    jwillow1987 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    weldone that is great!! I don't have any good recipes but you are more than welcome to look at my diary - not always healthy but the majority of the time within my 1500 cal limit :D oh and btw I am from Lincolnshire :D xxx
  • Caziee
    Caziee Posts: 13
    Options
    Halloo! Well done on your superb weight loss, that's fantastic!
    I'll add you, keen to track how your doing! :)
  • lexie_hamil
    Options
    Hey, I'm Lexie. Just signed up today n still trying to work it all out! I live in Scotland! :D feel free to add me! :) x
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi I am an accebeR too!
    I'm from lincolnshire, and have been charting on mfp for about 2 weeks too. Its ridiculous how addictive it is!
    Anyway, my diary is open to friends, I am a massive fan of healthy old fashioned homecooked meals, so I don't have many processed meals, but as you will see, my snacking is pretty shocking! I am always honest, and log every day. Add me if you like :)
  • Runner5Insanity
    Options
    Hello hello, I'm Scottish but currently living on the outskirts of London. Always happy to have a friend quest from someone in the same time zone so feel free to add me one and all.

To the newbies can I suggest having a look through the groups and joining a challenge? It's a great way to find like minded friends and stay motivated.
  • mittylops
    Options
    Hi, I'm just getting started with MFP. I joined to get support and to be made accountable. Making friends sounds like a great way to achieve this. I also love to cook healthy foods with lots of vegetables and lean protein. I've learned to healthify a lot of traditional recipes to appeal to my very old-fashioned "meat and two-veg" partner and am always looking to swap ideas.
  • acceber88
    acceber88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow 10lb loss that is amazing, what's your secret!! 6 days in and 4lbs down! Feel free to add me :-)

No secret and no crash dieting. I have a lot to lose and I literally have just been counting calories. Something I'd never done before. Amazing what a difference it can make to your mindset.

Thanks everyone, going to add people now :)
  • Greg9965
    Options
    Hi - also 2 weeks in & only just discovered this part of the app! It's actually reminding me of how I used to eat better and be much more physically active. Hope everyone is well tonight :). Feel free to add folks
  • AngieSitaAustin
    AngieSitaAustin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi im from Southend on sea, Essex. Ive been on here a while but only just us really doing it correctly, the more support and help the better, ive got at least 15lb to lose by june for my holiday, then more for my wedding next August. Please all feel free to add me x
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi, congratulations on your weightlos so far!

i'm from Holland,ni've lost 65 lbs so far and need to lose
    another 40lbs.
    I came to MFP just over 3 weeks ago.

lets lose it together!
  • pinkxpanda
    pinkxpanda Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    10lbs! Impressive! I lost 7lb in my first week and haven't shifted much since!

I'm from Devon and you're all welcome to add me :)
  • Danipri22
    Danipri22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from the UK feel free to add me x