Nike Pro Shorts - Where do you buy them?

Options
fittiephd
fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
Ok so I got my first pair of nike pros for valentines day (thanks to my man <3 ) and I'm obsessed. They're so comfy and perfect for lifting (well and for life, too bad my career doesn't involve wearing spandex shorts daily). I've seen so many colors and patterns in pictures online but the only place I can find a source of many color options seems to be ****'s Sporting Goods.

My question is, is there some special site/place where people can buy them for cheap(er)/lots of colors/patterns? I can't buy the 20 pairs I want for 25 dollars each so I'm hoping there's somewhere they go on sale!!! Maybe a Nike outlet? HALP :)

Thanks!

Replies

• allegram
    allegram Posts: 117
    Options
    I don't know about online but Sports Authority carries them, too :) I actually snagged a couple pairs at Marshalls for like, $10 apiece! I don't know if you have Marshalls/Tjmax near you but mine are always stocked full of nike stuff... luck me :)
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    I don't know about online but Sports Authority carries them, too :) I actually snagged a couple pairs at Marshalls for like, $10 apiece! I don't know if you have Marshalls/Tjmax near you but mine are always stocked full of nike stuff... luck me :)

$10?!?! Wow. Theyre like $45-50 regular price here in canada, and if you go to a Nike outlet store they're never any less than $30. :'(.

This makes me want to move to the US. :sad:
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Keep an eye out for Pro gear in Winners- I've seen some there within the past couple weeks. If I remember correctly, the shorts were in the $25 range.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips!! I've been thinking TJMaxx would have some if I'm lucky but I hadn't made it to one to check yet. There's a marshall's near me so I'm gonna check there soon!
  • 1puffyheart
    Options
    D i c k ' s Sporting Goods carries all kinds of work out clothing....
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Nike DOES have outlet stores...not sure if there are any near where you live lol but there's one in my hometown :)

ALSO, if you can find someone who works at a Nike store (I happen to have a friend who has worked at the Nike outlet in my town since it opened), Nike has an employee-only website where you can buy any of their products and customize a lot of them too, and I think it's even cheaper than normal retail prices. Not totally sure about that though. Anyway, the website is swoosh.com but you need a login ID =/
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I buy most stuff at D-i-c-k-'s Sporting Goods or through Amazon online. Both have good discount coupons around.