Looking for Friends

Options
I lost 40 pounds with MFP last year and then took a break. I'm back and looking for new pals!

I'm a 48 single mom to a 14 year old boy. I am an IT Project Manager and also work part time. I love to run and have 50-60 more to lose.

Thanks!

Sandra

Replies

• Brooks088
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Lost 40 and have kept it off...my time off was due to sickness but I am back and heading for another 50-60 pounds....I will try to add you!!
  • Jooliebean
    Jooliebean Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    :) Done like dinner. Adding you now. Well done on the 40 lbs...nice to see you back! Cheers!
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I love the support here and love being supportive of people also!! This ia a great site!:bigsmile:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me we all need support for this long journey
  • BohoFitness
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)
  • fiferjim
    fiferjim Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me i've nothing to hide lol
  • Back2Biz
    Back2Biz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome Back to MFP. I just started back January 1st and have lost 12 pounds so far. I would LOVE to help encourage you. It's so nice to see people post when you've lost weight or had a nice workout! It's great too to have someone to exchange ideas, recipes or encouragement when you've fallen off the wagon. Good Luck!!

Anyone can friend me - the more the merrier!! I log in daily, hope you do too!
  • ChunkyMonkey207
    ChunkyMonkey207 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can add me! I have 10 lbs to lose,and was just diagnosed with Celiac Disease..I'm having to learn a whole new way of eating!
    Amanda
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    everyone is welcome to add me
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Add me , we can get fitter together :-)
  • cms721
    cms721 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Started running last march - love it also. Got two teenage boys.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm an IT Director for a small rural hospital. Add me if you like!
  • MJO7164
    MJO7164 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll try to add you...new at this, but I am a 48 yo mom of a 14 year old also!!
  • sphillippe20
    sphillippe20 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me as well!
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    Hi all I am 41 and live in sunny Las Vegas with my husband, mother, and my fur, feather and scale children :wink: I have lost 80 lbs. on my own by eating right and walking my pup around the neighborhood.Still need to lose around 50-60 lbs but I started eating a little junk food now and then and hit a major STOP sign. So I am working out more riding my bike, lifting a little weights and still walking. I log in daily good or bad and have been at it for a little over a month.I am always looking for support and love to give it as well. Anyone can add me as long as you are not just looking for a # to add. I want feedback good and honest people who are going to call me out when I need it.:tongue: