New to this site and looking for support

Options
Hello:

I am new to this site and found it so helpful already. I love the fact that I can now keep track of what I eat and see the true caloric intake. No more guessing.

I am looking to lose around 30 lbs and consider myself somewhat active. I do hot yoga 5 to 6 times/week and really love it. However, I am not losing weight. I've been doing this yoga for a year now. I think it must have to do with my diet...

Anyway, would love to connect with people for support, guidance and mentoring. I don't want to do this alone!

Replies

• CoachGwenna
    Options
    Hi there!

I totally get your frustration!!! I gained over 35 lbs in 2001 when I quit smoking and when I hit my 40's couldn't lose a single pound to save my SOUL!!! It was crazy! I've recently lost about 30 of those lbs (now at 128 ish) and only have 5-8 lbs left to reach my goal weight (I'm only 5'3".. ). I have lots of tips and tricks for 40 somethings that I've learned over the last few years and would love to collaborate if you're interested.

Please anyone feel free to friend me, the more the merrier!
  • Brooks088
    Options
    Love this site myself.....lost 40 lbs and had to stop for health issue I had....just "back" and can't wait for more weight loss!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hello:

I am new to this site and found it so helpful already. I love the fact that I can now keep track of what I eat and see the true caloric intake. No more guessing.

I am looking to lose around 30 lbs and consider myself somewhat active. I do hot yoga 5 to 6 times/week and really love it. However, I am not losing weight. I've been doing this yoga for a year now. I think it must have to do with my diet...

Anyway, would love to connect with people for support, guidance and mentoring. I don't want to do this alone!
    I've only been on a few weeks and would love to help/support and get support as well. I'll friend request you now. good luck