MFP Addict. .... My name is ?... & as yes I am addicted

Options
:love: I just started yesterday and I think I've logged on already 25 times!!! I LOVE it! Everyone is so helpful, positive and resourceful!
I already find myself thinking of you all, and looking forward to my next 5 mins of available time to log on!!
Very excited to see, feel and celebrate my progress with you all, as I do the same for you :smile:

Okay, I only joined MyFitnessPal yesterday, after a friend from work suggested it. (My doctor put me on a calorie plan and is watching my progress every two weeks) I was a little down and she suggested I join!!
So, so glad I did!
2 thumbs up, 5 stars and a big appreciation!

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I admit..I am addicted to MFP but that is a good thing!. :smile:
  • pattydi
    pattydi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there, My name is Patty, and Welcome.. I've been doing this for a little over a year and I have to laugh because I too am sooooooo addicted to it! It's amazing and wonderful and all around the best thing that 's ever happened to me! Best of luck to you and if you need more supportive friends.. feel free to add me..
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Tamara and Im addicted to My Fitness Pal!! Over a year strong and if they started making us pay I would pay lol
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Tony and I am addicted to MFP and my new healthy lifestyle, not only have I let this addiction control my life my poor wife is also addicted. We have been using for over a year our bodies are melting away because of this. Unlike others I do not want to be cured. I will die with my healthy lifestyle in another 40 or 50 years.
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hay addicted, total addiction , hope it stays On & On :-)
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Sometimes I deliberately let the battery die on my phone so I can stay away for a while.
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    .....and if they started making us pay I would pay lol

Don't give them any ideas
  • cindybpitts
    cindybpitts Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    :love: I just started yesterday and I think I've logged on already 25 times!!! I LOVE it! Everyone is so helpful, positive and resourceful!
    I already find myself thinking of you all, and looking forward to my next 5 mins of available time to log on!!
    Very excited to see, feel and celebrate my progress with you all, as I do the same for you :smile:

Okay, I only joined MyFitnessPal yesterday, after a friend from work suggested it. (My doctor put me on a calorie plan and is watching my progress every two weeks) I was a little down and she suggested I join!!
    So, so glad I did!
    2 thumbs up, 5 stars and a big appreciation!
    I just started logging in for the last 2 weeks. Not quite addicted but heading that way. I love to read & learn from all the post & comments on the message board. I have learned so much this week. I have asked 3 questions this week and I have about 1,000 more to ask but I dont want everyone to think "Here is that girl with another question"..Im spacing the questions..ha! Good luck to you!
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My name is Cassandra and I am addicted to MFP. It is consuming and i love it! i have learned so much and been on it a million times since Tuesday when i recommitted to getting healthy for the umpteenth time, but this time I feel a change already. Always looking for friends!
  • Sassystac76
    Sassystac76 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    So happy you agree, and thank you for sharing your progress!! Fantastic
  • Eat2Win
    Eat2Win Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    An addiction to my fitness pal means that we will be addicted to bettering our health and THAT is the best addiction of all.
    I've had my fitness pal over a year, but never seriously used it until a month ago. Ever since becoming serious about this, I sign in the minute I wake up and I do not eat anything unless I study my food on my fitness pal and see if it seems acceptable to fit in my days eating plan. I never want to use all my carbs up early in the day, because by dinner when I sit with my family, I don't want a meager plate. My fitness pal keeps me in line all day and then at dinner I can have a little more and this addiction has made me
    begin a journey I should have begun long ago. Enjoy your new addiction, I do :)
  • dizzimamma
    Options
    Meliisa here. I am an addict. I keep myself busy for hours sometimes... it keeps me from snacking at night.
  • llWishfulShrinkingll
    Options
    Lol I am sooo addicted... I log on here more than I do facebook.
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Totally addicted log in so many times I can't keep track. Anyone else like this add me love new MFP buddies:).