Looking for supportive friends?

Options
I'm trying to surround myself with good influences as I had a friends list full of about 400 disordered, unhealthy girls (who I feel very sorry for) and I want to break away from that. I only kept 10 friends, but now I want to add some more!

I'll add anyone - well, nearly anyone - I'm just looking for clean eaters, supportive people, people who won't judge.

I'm 5'1" and so have a BMR of around 1100 a day so I'll be aiming for about 1200-1300 a day. I'm a vegetarian and I love most foods.

I will also offer anyone support and motivation, and I don't judge so.. If I sound like the kind of friend you want on your list, feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have an open diary. Anyone else is welcome to as well
  • proudandprejudiced
    Options
    bump.
  • LilyandO
    Options
    Please feel free to add me on. I eat well, am a vegetarian and I try to eat clean as much as I can. I log consistently and try to exercise everyday. Im also happy to be honest (not rude) and am most pleased when people are the same with me. No judging, we are all trying hard to reach our goal.
  • bamboostar
    bamboostar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would also like to surround myself with supportive buddies. I need to populate my profile a bit more, but I'm feeling committed to tracking with myfitnesspal and would love to cheer you all on too.
  • prettyblu
    Options
    I'm sending you a request....now. :)
  • Smex36
    Options
    I'll add you :) I've just joined so I'm not sure how all the friends and community things work but I'll always be friendly :) x
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm not a "clean" eater or a vegan/vegetarian, but I am here for motivation if you like. Goes for Smex36 too. I've got 200lbs to burn away, so I'll be here for awhile. :laugh:

Having supportive and motivating friends on here really helps me to keep going, eat better (because I don't want everyone to see the crap I might eat, lol), and overall feel better about myself and the daily life of losing weight.

Sorry, reading over the thread, let me say that I am open to adding anyone on here as friends if you like. :wink:
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I'm new and have no friends getting support and giving support sounds amazin'. I'm so new I don't even know how to set up a picture. ">.>
  • June2268
    Options
    I would love to support each other....I need all the help I can get.