One Year Today!

Options

Replies

• Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Holy man!! I have rarely seen a more drastic before and after on here. And I am on here a lot!! It is like two different women in those pictures. I guess it is really. What an inspiration you are! Thanks for posting.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I seriously wouldn't have been as successful without MFP and the friends I have made here. I have found so much inspiration and strength from reading stories of triumph here. The encouragement and support has been priceless. My friends inspire me every day. I am thankful for y'all!
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! so inspiring! WONDERFUL job!!
  • ColleenRoss50
    ColleenRoss50 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing transformation! You look like a whole new woman. Congratulations on your success!
  • bitsyland
    Options
    This brought tears to my eyes....I am you....the only reason I leave my house is because i take care of my grandsons and that's my motivation...that and anti anxiety meds. I am 48 and feel like I could keel over any day...that scares me. I can't even bend over and tie my shoes without huffing and puffing....you look absolutely amazing...you are an inspiration ...thank you!
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wow - congratulations on one year and an amazing journey, you look amazing!
  • Brooks088
    Options
    You look terrific! Be proud! You look so much younger!
  • nm36424
    nm36424 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • adambannon
    adambannon Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You are an inspiration!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look great! So glad you got out of the house and now you are living! Great going!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and you look so much younger too.. good work!
  • TerrySlim
    Options
    I am so proud of you. I have watched (and cheered) as I have seen you blossom into the woman you used to be. Gone forever is that sad person. Hello to your vibrant, exciting life! I knew you could find your way back! Bravo! You look like your old self again! :love:
  • HMiller9910
    Options
    You look beautiful and so full of life. I must say that looking at your face, I see mischief written all over you!
  • SteffieMark
    Options
    Mischief? Moi? Maybe! It's much easier to get into it, now that I can move again! Thanks for noticing! hahaha
  • evengr8erdealz
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing story! You look fabulous...so much happier and at least 15-20 years younger!
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I read your blog.....what a story. Congratulations for the weight loss and overcoming the issues you faced.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am also Steffie and I started the very same as you, only 1 year earlier.... :wink: and I lost 95 in 2 years! lol. Congrats! :smile:
  • karenrace
    Options

I can do anything that I think I can! I can't do anything that I think I can't! That is seriously the most important lesson I have learned from this. I believe in myself and my abilities! If I didn't, I would still be where I was a year ago. I am so thankful that I'm not.

Absolutely, so true!! Amazing job!!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look 20 years younger... I am speechless! Congrats to your success and dedication!
  • SteffieMark
    Options
    Thank you all so much. Anyone can do it if they believe in themselves! I have no doubt.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!