Isagenix Users?

Options
My mom has sworn by Isagenix for over two years to help her with weight loss. I've recently started using the cleanse drink and feel better after a cleanse, and get a boost of energy when I take it in the morning.

I'm debating using the shakes as well, but I'm afraid that if I change my diet too much (2 shakes a day, only one meal), I won't be able to keep it off once I go back to eating normally. I only have 15 pounds to lose... is Isagenix too much for me?

Replies

• Doctorcb
    Doctorcb Posts: 31
    Options
    Use shakeology by Beachbody. Much better!
    Check out at www.completeshake.com
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,986 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: My hubby and I started Isagenix (two shakes a day and a weekly cleanse day) over a year ago. He lost about 60 pounds and I lost 71. Once I started using Isagenix I couldn't imagine eating any other way......the shakes are the most nourishing satisfying meals I've ever had......my energy level is amazing.....i urge you to give it a try......it changed my life and I believe it will change yours. It's more than just meal replacements....the cleanse day is a deep cellular cleanse that clears impurities from your body and allows your body to release the fat that has been protecting your vital organs from all the impurities...I was a skeptic at first and watched my husband's success before I tried it. Since then I have had amazing results and have met other people who share my enthusiasm.