Hi..I'm new TOO!

Options
I just joined fitness pal today and I just wanted to say HI! I'm in SanAntonio Tx. I've lost 4lbs since last week so I'm siked! Hope to hear from u guys soon!

Replies

• slcbrus
    slcbrus Posts: 79
    Options
    4 pounds, yay!! How cool is that :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP and you will see, loads of support, tips and recipes, advice, etc. You will make a lot of friends here, we are all on the same boat and it feels great to know that support is just a couple of clicks away. Feel free to add me to your friends list if you like!
  • onyxlibra7
    onyxlibra7 Posts: 93
    Options
    Thank you! =D Okay..so ? I can't figure out how to set my weight tracker thing.lol It wont' register my weight. So I just put all 0's.lol Ne way...I will def. be adding YOU. And Ne One else feel free to add me as well. I need all the help and tips I can get. TRUST!
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hello.. welcome to a great place....
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    HEY FRIEND! :D
  • onyxlibra7
    Options
    lol @boaterbunny! Hey girl! Hi EVERYONE...as I'm sure u guys can tell I'm TOO excited to have found this site. I love being in the midst of positivity! Ne one who wants can add me as a friend..=D
  • deanamcmillan
    Options
    Welcome Onyxlibra7! I wish you success. "Till the wheels come off" lol you are too funny!
  • jessicakate26
    Options
    Hey there Texas!!! This is such a great site!!! So much positivity...how can anyone not love it!!! Congrats on the 4lbs...thats amazing!!!
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome to THE BEST site ever!!! I stumbled across this site last Monday simply by chance and have been hooked ever since. :smile: I must confess that I spend hours reading the message boards and the advice, suggestions, comments, etc that everyone gives. People here are just awesome and so positive. I have 100+ pounds to lose, so I'll be here for quite a while. Feel free to add me as a friend! I'll support you any way I can. Cindy :flowerforyou: P.S. I live about 2 hours south of San Antonio
  • onyxlibra7
    Options
    Thank you Cindy and Jessica! Hope I spelled ur name right Jess...lol And Deana..seriously. Till the wheels fall off or ALL OF THIS FAT. lol
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will LOVE this sight! I'm addicted!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I'm in Moline, IL, but I go to visit my parents in South Texas every winter!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll love it here. Just stick with it, log your food, and exercise. You will see the weight start dropping in no time! You CAN do it and MFP members will support you all the way. :)
  • dljochum
    dljochum Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. This is a great tool when I used it I lost weight. Unfortunately, I stopped and I didn't lose anymore. So the program does work. Hope you reach your goals.