Looking for Fitness Pal friends...

Options
Hey, I'm Kim. 26 Years old from Tulsa, OK. I'm looking for friends for encouragement and to encourage. Add me as a friend if you want!!! I just find that encourageing and being encouraged helps me with meeting my goals!!!

Replies

• Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya there, lady! Sending a friend request your way. P.S. Cute puppy!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    adding and welcome to both!!:tongue:
  • pickles77
    pickles77 Posts: 47
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! Looking forward to great progress!!!!
    :happy: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jessicakate26
    Options
    Welcome!!! I will add you! Definitely awesome to have a great supportive network!!
  • traughj
    traughj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Jay
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I've been here for over a month now and this site has helped me learn quite a bit about my new lifestyle change :) Feel free to add me. I have found one thread to really help me stay motivated, it's ending for the month of May, but the June thread will be up soon---> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/94274-lose-5-pounds-a-month-may-2010-challenge good luck on your weight loss journey :) xoxo Bru
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Adding you also!! Welcome :)
  • slmt22976
    slmt22976 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello my name is Shireen and I just signed up and i def could use some great friends and pals to keep me motivated. My biggest thing is going to be getting off the soda. lol. any anyone may add me. ty
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...I've only been here a few weeks & I am SO addicted! I :heart: MFP! It's my Facebook for Fat People! I love all my chubby buddies! LOL :bigsmile:
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll have no problem finding all the support you need here to keep you motivated and strong. I love using MFP and have had a great experience with it. I never knew I could actually lose the weight so easily but MFP showed me I could. Good Luck!
  • julialee
    julialee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new too...looking for fitness friends as well. I'm Julie, 28. Kim, I will add you-- anyone else please feel free to add me as well!
  • kimberleighdiane
    Options
    I am so in... I am going to give my recipes for the day if anyone is interested