Motivate & help each other!

Options
Looking for some friends who may need extra help, or motivation - like myself. Thinking we could become friends & share recipes, workouts, or motivation tools. I have tried losing weight before, and with no home support it is hard to stay with it! Lets do it together! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• simonhalee
    Options
    I need the same. I live alone, and I find it hard to eat healthy when I don't have anyone else to cook for. Either I am too lazy at the end of the day to cook or I end up throwing food out because I goes bad before I have a chance to use it, so that is one major weakness I have.

I am also trying to get in more physical exercise, but find a million and one excuses not to. I need someone to kick my tail and not let me give excuses.
  • alavado
    Options
    YES! This is exactly it. My boyfriend & son are not dieting at all, nor working out & I often get fed up with it and want to just quit. Looking at old photos of my skinny self just makes it worse. Do you seem to have anything to motivate you? I can't seem to :/
  • faithoverfailure
    faithoverfailure Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am just tired of being heavy.... Looking for people to help me stay motivated on this weight loss jouney
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • eb12112
    Options
    add me!!!!
  • simonhalee
    Options
    I have only just started the journey, but logging all of my food certainly helps. I went to a church potluck tonight and realized, after I entered what I ate, I went over my daily calorie limit with one meal. Now that I see what I am eating in black and white, I am realizing how much I eat when I am bored and don't pay much attention to what I am eating. This is starting to motivate me to think twice before snacking or making food choices.
  • ChloeNewton1991
    Options
    You can add me! I started this thing 3 weeks ago, and im down 9 pounds. I need to lose over 80 pounds, lets help each other!
  • ozteez
    ozteez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I've been on this for over a month, but finally thought to actually start using it this week. It's a little scary but exciting at the same time. I need to lose over 80 pounds to get to my ideal weight.
    Good luck all.
  • stephyyyo
    stephyyyo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :)
  • alavado
    Options
    I definitely agree! I grabbed a bag of cookies my son had, and looked to see the calories. 150 calories for 7 mini cookies! I know how hard it was to burn off 200 on my elliptical, so i proudly put them away and got a salad! This really does make you see how much we take in!
  • alavado
    Options
    YES! We can do it!!
  • fudie
    fudie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i am not new but i am looking for more friends! you cant have enough support and encouragement! im on daily and i want to help everyone and looking for a bit of a nudge myself, anyone reading this please add me!
  • annie4u3
    annie4u3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have been at this only for a week..
  • fatprincess4now
    fatprincess4now Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some finess friends also. Had three but they all quit logging in. I am getting to the hard part of losing wait and been doing this for a year now. I know i cant quit but could use some encouragement. Ican share whatworks for me. I lost 20 lbs before myfitness and 44 with which totals to 64 lbs. still have 35 more to go.
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you can add me i will warn you i like looking at others food diary, to get ideas, and i will comment on them,,and i am totally lazy i really need some motivation to get exercising grrr
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me I am on everyday and we all need support, also my hubby and kids don't need to lose weight so I need this site for support
  • Ajfraz77
    Ajfraz77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just started today and i know the hardest part is starting, so lets start the week off fresh and lose some of this weight!
  • foodietrudie
    Options
    I agree this is way easier when you have people who support you and are working towards a common goal!