Fighter or Biter?

Options
jbutterflye
jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
If you had a chance to be in a zombie movie, would you rather play a zombie or someone who fights the zombies?

Replies

• Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Fighter
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    fighter!
  • stringer93
    stringer93 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fighter !
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    :wink: Biter.... y'all better watch out! :devil:
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    haha! finally! a bad-*kitten* zombie. :bigsmile:
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Runner
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    Bump
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    fighter.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Consider most of the worlds population currently is the equivalent of zombies, I'm going to say fighter as I'd like to see a lot of them gone.
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    Consider most of the worlds population currently is the equivalent of zombies, I'm going to say fighter as I'd like to see a lot of them gone.

:devil: I'll make sure I bite you first :wink: :devil:
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Fighter. I have a few interesting methods I have yet to test that I'm sure can be adequately weaponised
  • dscb2002
    Options
    Fighter
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    Fighter. I have a few interesting methods I have yet to test that I'm sure can be adequately weaponised

BRING IT ON!!!!!

....am I the only Zombie here??
  • clmiha
    Options
    Stay put-er! .. Everything goes wrong in the films the minute you leave the house! ;) haha
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    Stay put-er! .. Everything goes wrong in the films the minute you leave the house! ;) haha

Whats your address? I'll be over soon to bite you :devil:
  • clmiha
    Options

Haha are zombies any good at swimming? I'm over in England.. I'll work on zombie defences while you're on you way :P
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options

Haha are zombies any good at swimming? I'm over in England.. I'll work on zombie defences while you're on you way :P

I'm a super zombie... i have everything, boats, planes, choppers! WOOOO!!!
    gonna take over the world!!!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    A recently infected person who helps with the resistance before ultimately succumbing to a case of the noms and bites a pivotal character. *munchmunchshuffle*
  • clmiha
    Options

I'm a super zombie... i have everything, boats, planes, choppers! WOOOO!!!
    gonna take over the world!!!

Lol that is a scary thought.. Zombies with transport! The only non-scary thing about them is that you can out run them, there's no hope for us all now!
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options

BRING IT ON!!!!!

....am I the only Zombie here??

Ah you'd be fine, I'd keep you on a leash like in Shaun of The Dead and domesticate you :P

Edit: Another UK member! I'm not alone against the US and Canadian Zombie hordes!