Body Revolution vs. Chalean Extreme vs. Insanity

Options
I was wondering if anyone has done any of these or has any opinions on them? I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I'd like to do something else when I'm done. I had my mind set on JM Body Revolution, but then Chalean Extreme was recommended to me as was Insanity.

Okay, someone else just recommended Tapout XT! What do I pick??? Help! Lol.

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Depends what your goals are. Insanity is mainly cardio and you need to want to REALLY push yourself. There's lots of jumping so no good if you have knee or back problems.

Chalean Extremeis more for toning-primarily lifting dumbells.

Body Revolution is a mixture of toning and cardio. I didnt like it as there was too much balancing required.

Take a look at YouTube clips to see what they're like. Also search on here- you will find loads of comments about all three.
  • bradford081
    bradford081 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle! A female friend of mine up in Dallas swears by Insanity. She went through one round of it and ended up with what she called a 4-pack. 2 to go I guess!

Last week I started a combo of P90X mixed with running, plus eating a lot healthier and I've already dropped 2 pounds as of this morning, just one week into the program.
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I busted my *kitten* with insanity only to see my weight go down one, back up one, and then maintain for the third week. I did body revolution and saw instant results. I was 30 lbs lighter by the end of the program.