how many of you?

Options
How many of you have picked a calorie and wanted to stick to 1 calorie i could never Imagine sticking to one calorie for the rest of my lifee Hahaha, Thats just to funny, Thats why i dont Do my TDEE first off they are only an estimation too, its not like its a human that follows you around counting all the extra things you do like maybe walk up your steps like come on know, I just make sure i eat in a deficant, Which, for me is not over 2000 calories what about yall what yall think about This?

Replies

• Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    While I'm not exactly sure I understand what the question is, let me ask you this:

How do you know you are eating at a deficit if you to not know your TDEE?
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    How many of you have picked a calorie and wanted to stick to 1 calorie i could never Imagine sticking to one calorie for the rest of my lifee Hahaha, Thats just to funny

what:huh:
  • mxzilla
    Options
    Let's take a stab at the real question here:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You guys are never going to lose weight if you don't stop smoking dope. Those munchies will never help you stick to your 1 calorie a day diet. :laugh:
  • jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My question is, do you guys find your calorie by Looking up ur tdee?
    or just by eating in a calorie deficant!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Great question. You will need to know your TDEE in order to work out a deficit. Usually subtracting 20% from your TDEE will give you a good TDEG deficit for fat loss. Good luck with that!

If you go with the MFP calculation, you will need to add your exercise calories and eat them back, as MFP has already calculated the deficit for you.

Best wishes.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    What is this I don't even...
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    While I'm not exactly sure I understand what the question is, let me ask you this:

How do you know you are eating at a deficit if you to not know your TDEE?

This.
    Also, was this written in English? I have no idea what you are trying to get across.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    How many of you have picked a calorie and wanted to stick to 1 calorie i could never Imagine sticking to one calorie for the rest of my lifee Hahaha, Thats just to funny, Thats why i dont Do my TDEE first off they are only an estimation too, its not like its a human that follows you around counting all the extra things you do like maybe walk up your steps like come on know, I just make sure i eat in a deficant, Which, for me is not over 2000 calories what about yall what yall think about This?

Dafuq?
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    My question is, do you guys find your calorie by Looking up ur tdee?
    or just by eating in a calorie deficant!
    How do you know you're eating at a "deficant" when you don't know your TDEE?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

You are my new favorite person.:flowerforyou: :love:
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    This thread has caused me to lose just a little more faith in humanity and the American education system. We need some sort of law in place that says people are not allowed access to the internet until they pass at least a 3rd grade literacy exam.

pXL86.gif
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart:
  • jdim1093
    jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt3fdMKXDmPNSf4tCKItSVP8hJs1WsLu9jNan0EViyZKLuQRmM
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options

WIn! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    You have a misunderstanding.

MFP is calculating a TDEE, a non-exercise TDEE. Remember the activity level you selected?

Then it takes a deficit and gives you a daily eating goal.

You log exercise and eat those calories back, the exact same deficit is still there.

The other method if picking a TDEE level that does include exercise is the exact same estimate.

One way rewards you for doing your exercise, the other way encourages you to because you already accounted for it.

I think that is what you are trying to ask the differences between.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

I, for one, voted against legalized marijuana. Just sayin'.