Looking for 1200 calorie open diary

Options
124»

Replies

• joddumz
    Options
    mine is open - set to allow me 1290 i think, i struggled at first but getting a lot easier and have actually really felt satisfied with my food and choices last couple of weeks. took me about a month to learn how to eat better for my body :) will be looking at other peoples open diarys just for inspiration and new ideas

(im UK and don't do any meal replacements with shakes or protein drinks just normal portion control :))
  • jasminwiggs
    Options
    heya ,mine is open ,i have a goal of 1200 but have always been under it ,the most i eat is 1000 but usualy its about 700-800 , but i eat a lot of stuff thats really low in cals so it feels like iv eaten a lot x
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, it's a bit more than 1200 but you're welcome to have a look
  • toremiles
    toremiles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine is open but I drink Shakeology as a meal replacement and I'm deployed so I don't have too many food choices.
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, 1200 calories a day, I tend to eat back around 50-80% of exercise calories, and workout 4/5 days a week.
  • sunshineaims
    sunshineaims Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    1220 a day open diary. I have just started so just slipping over but getting there, and I cook from scratch as much as possible
  • purple_orchid
    purple_orchid Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Lots of veggies is the key.
    Oatmeal for breakfast
    Grilled veggies with salad for lunch
    Carrot sticks and yogurt for snack
    protein for dinner
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    bump