C25K Day 2 looking for friends who are doing this program :)

Options
Hey peeps

Been off track for a couple of months!! Now i need to get back on track and start feeling good again :) So i downloaded this awsome app C25K I am on day 2, yay me lol, would luv some friends who are doing this app or just awsome ppl that like to help motivate and be motivated :)

Replies

• Chakka62
    Options
    Hey there,
    I just started the program myself. I'm on week 2, day 2. I love the program so far!
  • elvinprincess_9
    elvinprincess_9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im on week 5 day 3 tomorrow, i coudnt have done it without the app. also signed up for a 10km run in July so im working really hard!
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello :) Week 4 Day 1 tomorrow! Love the program, stick to it! :D
  • divinenanny
    divinenanny Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm doing week 2 day 1 tomorrow, and already feel improvement :D
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of week 1. Feel free to add me. :)
  • pinkxpanda
    pinkxpanda Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the podcasts months ago and haven't started yet. But REALLY want to! :)
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I started it in Jan and managed to get thru week 1 in two weeks! (I have a lot to lose and very unfit)......then I had an exam to study for and then my back (sciatica) stuffed up....nearly back to normal so hoping to start back at it again this week......I have a feeling I will be starting at week 1 again. Feel free to add me. :)
  • sunshineaims
    sunshineaims Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I start week 2 tonight and cannot wait!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6 and loving it - stay with it, the programme is one of the best favours you will ever do yourself

x
  • GinnieC100
    GinnieC100 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5 day 1. Have taken a little break from it because of the bad weather. I do it on the treadmill but still pick up what I missed when I can get to the park for a session. Great Program. I have a 5K coming up in April that I would at least like to finish in a reasonable time.
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the C25K app by Zen labs.. So far I'm really liking this app..
    Only on Week 1 day 3 .. Feel free to add me as friend along with anybody else..
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done C25K without a phone app? I don't have a smartphone, just a Straight Talk unlimited plan. Are there any apps out there that don't required a smart phone?
  • jessihoover
    Options
    I just started week 2 day 1! good luck! so far has been surprisingly easy for me but I'm getting scared for the longer running parts! good luck!
  • winterswish
    Options
    Has anyone done C25K without a phone app? I don't have a smartphone, just a Straight Talk unlimited plan. Are there any apps out there that don't required a smart phone?

I'm doing C25k without an app. I don't really even know what the app provides-- how's that for anti-technology? :)

I just went to the website, printed off the program and follow that. To be fair, I'm on the treadmill with mine so maybe the app is more convenient for out of doors runners.

I'm doing each week twice due to fear of injury. My endurance and times are getting better at round 2 of Week 1. Just for kicks, last night I did a two minute run in the middle of my intervals. No way I could have done that when I started.