working mom wants to lose 20 & needs motivation

Options
3 years ago I lost 20 lbs and was finally at my perfect weight to "feel good in my skin". I know I'm busy - 3 kids /Full time job (who isnt') but I always had a reason not to right and exercise. 2 weeks ago, I hit my highest weight ever, I put back those 20lbs+. I started tracking religiously & going to the gym 3 times a week. I've only lost 2 lbs, but at least I'm back on track. If you have similar goals, lifestyle and would like to be friends let me know. And PS my profile pic was 20 lbs ago!

Replies

• wannabf1t
    wannabf1t Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm also a working mom. Ibalso lost 20ls after my oldest was born by running a lot and eating somewhat healthy. After my second things have been so much harder! I track my food and exercise at home (p90x) and i do a bootcamp class on Sat whenever I can... It is not easy! Try not to get discourage by the # on the scale. Just keep going..You can friend me if you like.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am a working mom of 2 (3&7 years). Feel free to friend me. I know how hard it can me.
  • rwa115
    Options
    Thx for your note.
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm also a working mama. I find that working out from home fits best into my lifestyle! Feel free to add me :)
  • knicolelynch
    Options
    me too! I am going to friend you. Having friends helps:)
  • fespo276
    fespo276 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a full time working dad of 2, looking to lose 20 pounds as well. I did it once before (actually 30). However, once the first kid came, forget it!! They are now 8 and 6 and its time for me to get back to where I need to be. Shoot me an invite if you want and good luck.
  • abecker84
    abecker84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i'm a working mum of a 1 year old please feel free to add me as well. exercise at home is the only way i can do it at the moment
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I am a full time working mom/full time college student and I lost over 100lbs, and I have 5 kids. You can do it!

I am currently looking to lose another 25-30 lbs if I can and recently got back on the wagon after being off for like 6 months. I only gained back like 5 lbs but when my clothes started feeling tight.. I knew it was time to get at it again. I am doing insanity now, and Its working well for me. It only takes 40 minutes of my time instead of going to the gym like I used to.