Not new, but looking for active friends

Options
I've been here a while now, and as time goes on my friend list got quieter and quieter! I'm looking for active, supportive people who will comment on updates and are friendly and chatty.
I'm a firm believer in If It Fits My Marcos myself but I don't really care whether you eat clean, low carb, no carb, vegetarian, IF, whatever floats your boat, as long as you eat! I'll support you regardless.

I'm a staying at home mum, a gamer and a geek. My main exercise is walking and my Leslie Sansone videos, although I'm thinking of starting up the 30 Day shred again. I'm active and supportive, so feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My main exercise is also walking and Leslie Sansone. Gotta love her. I work full time and some days very long hours, but im very active on the board and I too have found several of my "friends" have fallen off and gone away. Im always willing to support and help motivate as well.

I will send you a request
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    Leslie is lovely, always so positive and upbeat! She always puts a smile on my face :D
  • PandaPudges
    Options
    I am on all the time and I am very active and supportive!!! I'd love to be friends :).
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I have Leslie video's as well and you are right she is very positive and upbeat. She never makes you fell bad either if for some reason you have to take the slower beat. My sister and I just love her. Feel free to add me if you would like. I believe in MFP and that support and motivation is a main key to weight loss. It helps to know people are pulling for you. Have a great day.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im on every day. About 300 in a row tomorrow. I do Leslie's workouts sometimes among others. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi. You had me at gamer. I'm on everyday and comment often. Feel free to add me.
  • milkyskinn
    milkyskinn Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I love eating, but need to eat more, and also loooove gaming! :) I log every day and would love to send some you support your way!
  • WillowBreeze
    Options
    I log everyday, and am not always too active but I do my best to comment here and there.
  • BoomBoomPow77
    BoomBoomPow77 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am not new either and am looking for some support. :smile:
  • goodfido
    goodfido Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me if you'd like. I'd love the extra support myself.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent - I've been logging consistently for over a year :happy:
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    I am not new and I also LOVE Leslie Sansone. I log in daily and do my best to make comments. Anyone can feel free to add me! :happy:
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I've been here a while now, and as time goes on my friend list got quieter and quieter! I'm looking for active, supportive people who will comment on updates and are friendly and chatty.
    I'm a firm believer in If It Fits My Marcos myself but I don't really care whether you eat clean, low carb, no carb, vegetarian, IF, whatever floats your boat, as long as you eat! I'll support you regardless.

I'm a staying at home mum, a gamer and a geek. My main exercise is walking and my Leslie Sansone videos, although I'm thinking of starting up the 30 Day shred again. I'm active and supportive, so feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me, I am a huge Jillian Michaels fan and have completed most of her workouts.
    I update every day, food diary is open and I work out every day. I also like to post motivational statuses. Haha.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi I am on everyday and comment often I have alot of friends who are pretty quiet at times anyone can add me
  • Jennystimetolose
    Jennystimetolose Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been doing MFP now for 8 weeks and I was messing around on my profile last night and deleted all my buddies and everything else :( and now I can't find them, so I'm looking for new and old buddies, add me to plz xx
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds, people :)
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I work outside the home and have two kids. I'm here daily. I just started walking again and will probably do another rotation of 30 day shred.
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    I am on everyday logging all my foods, this month is me getting focused be great to have more friends feel free to add
  • kdclubb
    Options
    I've gotten addicted to this thing... On it all the time... Feel free to add me :)
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Anyone can add me!