Looking for friends:) 10 lbs to lose

Options
I have two kids and 10 lbs to lose by the summer. Just went to the dr and was surprised i was officially overweight by a few lbs. I'm 34 and it's so much harder now! I was looking for friends for motivation. Just reading other people are doing it helps me stay motivated!

Replies

• ljmiller11
    ljmiller11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'll be your friend. It's good to have friends on here as it makes you more aware of what your eating etc if someone else can see you diary :) Perhaps you should consider opening your diary to being public, that way there's no hiding!

I'm 25 will about 7lbs to lose, 10lbs in an ideal world! Let's do this x
  • HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'll add you...I had my Bio screen at work today, that was an experience!
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in the same situation. I'm 33 with 2 kids and I have 11lbs to lose before summer. I started at the begining of January and I'm down 8lbs now. The closer I get to my goal weight the slower the weight loss is. But I'm not giving up. I've been doing the 30 Day Shred (completed it a few weeks ago but I still do the workouts 5 days a week) and I just started the Couch to 5K (on my treadmill).

Good luck with your weight loss!