It's official! YUCK!

Options
Sad (but somewhat needed) day. Time for a reality check. I now weigh the same I did on the day I went to deliver my son (and I'm not freaking pregnant)! :sad:
Devastated and motivated at the very same time.

Replies

• kyleesartwell
    Options
    Welcome! Just take it one day at a time! Feel free to add me!
  • kdclubb
    Options
    But it can only get better from now on! Stay positive, you're on this site, so obviously you're trying, which is a start! :)
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Quite often it's a realization that motivates us and pushes us forward, so try to put this in a positive light :smile: Just stick to the program & you'll see changes ... Welcome!
  • kjmenser
    Options
    Been there, hit 168...my 9 month pregnancy weight was 160!! 4.5 months later i am 135 and holding. MFP helped alot! I also use the Shop well app to help me make better choices at the grocery store! you can do it!!
  • orangeyellowkayak
    orangeyellowkayak Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I remember when it hit me. I was watching foot ball and I weighed more than some of the players and I'm a 5'4" woman!!
  • aleaa81
    Options
    Lets all get up and take some action, we cannot let this weight control get out of our reach! Started 1 1/2 months ago...down 12 pounds. Alot of motivation and tools and hard work to get me here and I'm not stopping! Neither should you! Happy week to all of you!
  • cazrah
    Options
    Hi,

I have joined today too after buying some scales and being outraged when I stepped on them!

Best of luck to you :)