Any PCOS victims?

Options
Are there any PCOS victims here? I know it is harder for us to lose weight than the average woman, but I am sticking to dieting as much as I possibly can. Do you guys have any suggestions for me? What foods were successful with you and unsuccessful? Any workouts or food that has helped you with ovary pain? Thanks for reading!!

Replies

• teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and I'm trucking right along... my pain has gotten much worse since I've "jump started" my hormones by losing and working out but I know it's for the best and in the long run will be so worth it. I've been sticking to 15% under my TDEE in calories and walking - happy to say it's working for me so far.

There are a few PCOS group on here - they are very supportive and can offer good tips! Good luck to you!
  • SL121
    SL121 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'll take a look around for the forums! Thank you! I've been experiencing a lot of pain recently and I've noticed it has gotten worse recently after I lost a few pounds. :(
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Right here. I find that doing intense cardio helps me with the pain a lot. I don't have a severe case because I caught it fairly early I guess. But yoga at the end of the night before bed I am finding helps too. I just started this on the days when I have been just too dang tired from work to do much else. Bread, cereal, and pasta if I eat more than once a week, I feel it by the next. So I am keeping to a lot of veggies in place of the carbs I used to eat. I am also finding that I am eating those carbs less and less all the time. Corn is also the devil for the pain. Good luck!