So excited to get this started!

Options
Hello all! I am 28 and I live in Arkansas. Last year I lost about 40 pounds but sadly enough I have gained it all back. I am ready to start this journey again with better results. I have I total about 200 pounds to lose. I know if I keep at it I can accomplish this huge goal.

Replies

• rachellefitz
    Options
    You have a great attitude! If you want some support towards your goal feel free to add me :)
  • CherV96
    Options
    You can do it! I take it one day at a time....and sometimes that seems overwhelming so it's one meals at a time for me on some days. I've been where you are and have been plucking away for a loss of 110# over the last two years. Have patience, do something good for your body everyday and feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. The support on this site is great!
  • Cslauson86
    Cslauson86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Last year I lost about 40 pounds but sadly enough I have gained it all back.

Welcome! We all have the same goal here, to lose weight, be healthy, and support each other. Keeping weight off is a life long journey! Take each day as they come.

Read this post from yesterday: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/903831-i-survived-a-dangerous-hostage-situation-this-afternoon

Good luck!
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Every Second is a Chance to Turn Your Life Around. Welcome to the beginning of your next life. Wonderful things can happen, but it is all up to the choices you make each and every day. Sometimes you will stumble and want to quit but all you have to do is keep going. The time is going to pass either way, so why not try and make the most of it? Every little, small step is a step to a better life. Just don't stop taking those little steps. :smile:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Thats my goal dear. You can do it think of it as a daily thing. This is going to be a lifelong battle but totally worth it.
  • sunforme3
    sunforme3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!!!! Being healthy is worth the effort!
  • beatricejasper
    Options
    Take it one day at a time, you'll get there. Good luck and if you like, friend me. I have about 50 pounds more to go.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Love the attitude. As others have said. One day at a time! Stop and think about what made you go back after that hard work, and find ways to Break Through that!

you've got plenty of people to help. We all want you to succeed!