Hi im new day one

Options
Just started this for real today tried before Christmas and gave up when the snow came hahah
Well day 1 with new set of scales ive lost 3lbs already wow hahha

Replies

• fluffybinrat11
    fluffybinrat11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also starting today...again! I hope to fit into my jeans by next month goal is to lose 19 lbs.....good luck!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Just started this for real today tried before Christmas and gave up when the snow came hahah

Lol sounds like my heart monitor i got for working out it it registers i've lost more then the machines at the gym do :)
    Congratz on starting anew, me too, well i started 3 days ago after a decade of being lazy
  • mytman
    mytman Posts: 218
    Options

so what kind of scales are they i want a pair 3lbs on your first day man I am impressed :wink: welcome feel free to add me
  • MommaRoseFitness
    MommaRoseFitness Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Heck I am game for new scales too lol
  • Bluerunbiker
    Bluerunbiker Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes just bought them at weekend and they show 3lbs less lol and they are the same make !
    Well going to try a 2 mile run geez going to kill me !
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all, take it one day at a time, one step at a time. When you stuff up don't use it as an excuse to blow the whole day, we all do it but it doesn't have to be a total disaster.

Move more, track food, drink water and have fun :)

Mandy x
  • Deb_kar
    Deb_kar Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2. I have been at slimming world for 6 wks though. I just needed something else aswell.

Debs
  • healthyjayy
    Options
    Just starting to calorie count today after about a year of having binged my way back to my previous weight and some more. Motivated and ready to get back down before the summer. Have ~30lbs to lose, but healthy is the ultimate goal so wherever that is is what i'm heading for!!
  • Bluerunbiker
    Bluerunbiker Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    well 2 mile run was so tough the first few always are then it gets a lot easier and then the distance can go up and the pounds drop off
    thats the theory just under 20 mins for 2 miles is slow but when your carrying lard its not easy lol

just got to keep it going !
  • TIUkansasCourt
    TIUkansasCourt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am on my day one to a new lifestyle as well!!! anyone feel free to add me. always looking for more friends and motivation!!
  • Missi3601
    Options
    today is my first really day back in about 3 months. Working 2 jobs and going to school has kicked my butt- I'm ready to turn that around and would love to be a support to you through this journey!