Back again.... Need some encouragement

Options
Okay so this is not easy for me..... I began using mfp last year- I was doing really well and then started school and fell completely off the wagon.... Since October I have been working full time and going to school full time. I still go to the gym twice a week but that is obviously not enough.... My eating habits went back to what they used to be as well..... After talking to my boyfriend this weekend and him telling me how proud he was that I have lost weight it made me feel guilty.... I need to get back on track..... I've started logging again as of this morning, now I'm looking for some more motivators to help me...... I'm starting my journey again and this time I will stick to it....

Replies

• 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. You can do this!!!
  • JenniJen26
    Options
    I'm starting new again too. I've sent you a friend request, perhaps we can be an encouragement to each other! :)
  • Dibbsa
    Dibbsa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there - well done for coming back... something has to click with you and then you know you will stick with it. I've yo-yo'd for a while and then after Xmas decided enough was enough, so I've lost 17lbs since 2 January - I have not been drinking alcohol also, which is a big give up for me. My mini-goal is 30 March when we are going to NYC and MA on hols from the UK - so ideally I'd like to lose another 10lbs by then. I have been finding it relatively easy (a veteran WeightWatcher now converted to MFP). It's simple science, cut the cals and you'll lose.

Do it for yourself, don't make excuses for being busy - take the opportunity to be more organised with your lunches and eating plans, then that's one less stress for you to think about daily.

Good luck.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!
  • tarheelgrl79
    Options
    you can do it...you can do it. Add me if you would like to. I lost 20 pounds last year doing this, and then I planned my extremely last minute wedding in 9 days in March of last year and didn't have time to eat right. After being off track for 2 weeks I was never able to get back on the wagon myself. And now I have gained it all back, and maybe a little more. I have alot of back issues that i know will decrease with weight loss, but it is extremely hard to exercise with the issues i have....so eatting right is my only option.
  • tarheelgrl79
    Options
    great job...:smile:
  • jessicas082409
    jessicas082409 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I basically did the same thing last year...lost 45lbs by September last year and gained it all back...so i understand where you're coming from!
  • MrsMeisner
    MrsMeisner Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good for you for coming back, it takes a lot of courage to do that! feel free to add me for motivation/support!