A Newbie with lots to lose!

Options
Hello everybody....I'm new to My Fitness Pal.....I've been overweight for such a long time...on diets with weight going up and down. I just turned 60 years old a couple weeks ago, and I've decided I HAVE to get healthy or I'm not going to be around much longer to enjoy my family and grandkids. .......so, here I am and I'm sure it might be easier if I have a few friends here to chat with and keep on track!

Replies

• 1949LastChance
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. Sometimes I am good , sometimes not. I need to start exercising more. I'll get there!!

Laura :smile:
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. :)
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I am always looking for new friends!! This is a great site, it is what you make it!! Welcome:drinker:
  • fightingfat42
    Options
    i just started on here yesterday ( even thou ive been trying with ww for 3 months but kept staying the same) feel free to add me. ive got 2 stone to lose but it wont shift... :mad: ..good luck.:smile:
  • ariswilson
    ariswilson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me. This is my seventh week.
  • TracyBraniff
    Options
    Hi, please add me, I have also started today and have approx 6 stone to lose so desperate for friends on here.

Good Luck

Tracy
  • Missi3601
    Options
    today is my first really day back in about 3 months. Working 2 jobs and going to school has kicked my butt- I'm ready to turn that around and would love to be a support to you through this journey!
  • ammadove
    ammadove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your decision ! Hope you find this site as helpful and inspiring as I have. Welcome to you :flowerforyou:
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    hello and happy belated birthday! :) Welcome to mfp! I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do! So much support from all over the world! Feel free to add me ( everyone can!) and best of luck! :)
  • jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me. Best wishes on your weight loss journey.
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've found this site to be awesome, and my support group rocks! Feel free to add me, and we can do this together. :flowerforyou:
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You're going to be so happy you joined MFP! It's an awesome place to get/give support and to make new friends. Good luck...have fun and feel free to add me as a friend! :flowerforyou: