yo- yo pre- pregnancy weight:(

Options
Hello!

I used my fittness pal back in February and I was very successful for about a month. I lost almost 10 lbs with consistant diet and exercise. I haven't used my fitness pal since March, and I really need to start again. It's so hard to stay motivated and work full-time as a mom and at my job. Any helpful advice or motivational tips would help:) Really need to get this pregnancy weight off and more! Oh it's post pregnancy weight.....duh!!!!

Sincerely,

50 lbs to loose:)

Replies

• jdier
    jdier Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I totally feel your pain. I'm trying to lose 20 lbs to get back to pre-pregnancy weight! I would suggest working out at work (before or after) if there is a gym there. You won't be distracted by your children and their needs. Just think of how great you're going to look in your new wardrobe! That's what keeps me going. Also, find a really motivating playlist and switch it up regularly.
  • Kmill217
    Kmill217 Posts: 204
    Options
    first, congrats on the family!

My wife and I are expecting. however, I'm going to try and get involved in the post-pregnancy as much as I can. I know how important it is to get in good exercise not just to maintain a healthy weight, but because it has so many positive impacts on mental well being too!

Ask your husband or a friend to help you get in 45 minutes a day of you time. I went out and bought a jogger stroller so my wife and I could go for jogs/walks together. There is nothing more than I want, than to be a pro-health husband and father. It is very important!!! Has longevity properties :)
  • volliegrl
    volliegrl Posts: 16
    Options
    I too am trying to lose some of my pregnancy weight gain, I had my baby 5 months ago....and just now I am starting to get serious! What is working for me is that when my boy is ready for his am nap n pm nap, I take him for a walk in the stroller, I do an hour in the am and an hour in the pm, this way he gets a good nap and a happy mommy. Then when my Husband is on his days off i go to the gym and do cardio for an hour. Its hard as i have no family here to help with carrying for my son when i dont want to go for a walk but i just manage and think to myself , I will feel happy and have a content baby!! Good luck everyone!!
  • actionpaint
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!This has been really helpful! I'm pumped:)