Want an need friends

Options
I am fairly new to MFP and would like to have some friends to help me on my loooong journey. I have 200+ pound to lose and need to stay motivated. I log in daily and my diary is open. Any enouragement and advice would be appreciated. Please add me!

Replies

• chele135
    Options
    Hello. I am new to this site as well. I would love to join you on your journey to fitness and great health. We all need encouragement along the way. Hope to see ya on here daily. :)
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My journey will be as long as yours, though I have only 30 lbs to lose.

I come from a family where 90% of my mom's family is morbidly obese. I will have to put just as much effort into my weight loss maintenance as I'm putting right now in to my weight loss.

I track calories daily, and I'm starting to develop an exercise routine.

I'd love more friends - the more the merrier!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You have come to the righ place. MFP has some great people on here that give you motivation. They keep you on track. I know they have helped me.

Feel free to add me. Anyone can add me
  • dawsonlee12
    dawsonlee12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am just starting as well and wanted to give you my support. I have talked myself out of this so many times and have made a firm commitment to get my weight under control this year.

Just believe in yourself because I do and take it one meal at a time.
  • Natadance11
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP!! I am always here for motivation and support. We. Can. Accomplish. Anything!

Add mee! (:
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Come join the journey! There are plenty of us here who will lend support, suggestions or a kick in the hind end if needed!!! We can and will do this!!!!
  • ChicaOptimista
    ChicaOptimista Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Be my friend! I need support! :)