Hello From Arizona...

Options
Hi everyon!. My name is Dana. I am 24 years old. Happily married for three years. I am not new to MFP. Have been using it a year or two off and on but was not as dedicated as I should have been, but I am back.

My current weight is 227, and hoping for a short term goal of close to 200 by August or so. Definitely would like to get down to atleast 170, but lower is definitely better because of my height.

Just taking things one day at a time.

Anyone want to chat, let me know

-Dana

Replies

• onyxlibra7
    onyxlibra7 Posts: 93
    Options
    Hi! I'm new but love it. Good luck! =D
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Welcome aboard:flowerforyou:
  • shimaclan
    shimaclan Posts: 5
    Options
    I've been on this web site for about 2 weeks now, always on the hunt for something new to keep this weight loss thing new and fresh. This is way different than anything i've done in a long time. I'm looking forward to losing the rest of the weight I need to lose (about 30 more pounds). Good luck in your weight loss efforts.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I hello neighbor. I am in New Mexico. Welcome to a new start.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    welcome! My 2 yr old is in AZ for 6 weeks currently :)
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I'm a neighbor too! Welcome and you will have good luck here. There are a lot of good forums and nice people.

JAM
    New Mexico
  • naturebaby
    naturebaby Posts: 161
    Options
    Hi welcome!. i'm in sedona, az.. .. found this site late feb., very helpful, and many nice people to give you support. Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • Trak
    Trak Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello from Nottingham, England...

And welcome :flowerforyou:

I am a newbie myself on the site (been a member since April 2010) but already have lost pounds and in less than a week will need to decide if I continue and lose a couple more pounds or revise my goals and maintain my weight. This site works!!!

I am sure you will pick up lots of great tips here and if I can offer one piece of advice it would be...

Be determined, stick to your daily calorie regime and you will see the results you want; and if you go over on the odd day or two don't sweat it, tomorrow is another day! Stick with it and a month from now you will be able to report back here in the forum that YOUR goals are being realised !!!

Good luck!!!

1021346.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods