Not exactly new but in need of friends

Options
Hi all,

I used MFP last year and lost 28lbs however I lost my way a bit and this is my first week back for months. I could really do with friends for support and motivation and I will provide the same in return.

Feel free to add me if you want to I'm 27 and from the UK

:)

Replies

• emmajayneduff
    emmajayneduff Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm the same, I'd love friends on here for support etc xx
  • Robera06
    Robera06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on here a little while and have lost 9lbs I would like to take off at least andother 28lbs. I would like to add friends but don't know how to (not being completely computer savvy) I'm from the UK, London and would love to have some friends to chat to and to encourage each other. Would appreciate someone telling me how to friend people.

Thanks. Annette
  • ametys
    ametys Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi!
    I have come back here this week and I can use a little help and support too ;)
    Adding you now
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi all and welcome!

The more friends you have - the more you can support and be supported. Anyone else who needs to - please feel free to add me.

Annette - all you have to do is click on the person's name under their picture and it will take you to their profile. From there, you can view their diary, send a message, or add friend.
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome back! I was on in the past....lost some weight and then came back for more after a few months off.....I have now been back for nearly 100 days.....feel free to add me :-)
  • Daveb1355
    Daveb1355 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat.... Lost weight using this before, but got away from it, and gained it back!

I think its easier to stay connected if I were to be more involved, so I will look for some friends this time around!
  • 2Kids1Cat
    Options
    I am new to MFP and looking to get some motivation and support from some online friends.
  • violinkeri
    Options
    I accept all friend requests! i have a great support network of friends!
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    Hiya same here any one feel free to add
  • JessicaB523
    JessicaB523 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this off and on for a while. I could definitely use some friends to help keep me coming back!
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily. And really do try to respond to each and every post of my friends, to offer encouragement. Anyone can feel free to add me!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mmjewing84
    Options
    I also am kinda new to MFP I started my journey to a healthier lifestyle about a month ago. I have lost 30lbs so far. I would love to have more friends on here and in turn be a friend no one can ever have to much encouragement!
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Anyone, feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new friends :drinker:
  • Missi3601
    Options
    I'm just coming back as well! Lets do this together! Anyone else please feel free to add me as well!
  • melissabarker22
    melissabarker22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, either, but I created a new account. I did so b/c one of my dear friends passed away a few weeks ago and is a friend on my old account. I can't bare to log on and see his photo.

I'd love to have some new friends and get back on track.
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Request sent. Anyone can add me. :smile:
  • Boringdoug
    Boringdoug Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. (This goes for anyone.)
  • eenbloempje
    eenbloempje Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been gone and back as well, friends make it easier to stay! I sent you a request.
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    welcome back, you can add me along with anyone else,this is my 2nd time round.