• Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    You have a misunderstanding.

Just one?
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    How many of you have picked a calorie and wanted to stick to 1 calorie i could never Imagine sticking to one calorie for the rest of my lifee Hahaha, Thats just to funny, Thats why i dont Do my TDEE first off they are only an estimation too, its not like its a human that follows you around counting all the extra things you do like maybe walk up your steps like come on know, I just make sure i eat in a deficant, Which, for me is not over 2000 calories what about yall what yall think about This?

You are the reason daddy drinks.
  • TahoeSki
    TahoeSki Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    "I am now dumber for having listened to (read) this".
    -Billy Madison
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG this thread has made my day. I just died from laughter. Who ever said making sense was a good thing. Gibberish is so much funnier!
  • Ploogy
    Ploogy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    How many of you have picked a calorie and wanted to stick to 1 calorie i could never Imagine sticking to one calorie for the rest of my lifee Hahaha, Thats just to funny, Thats why i dont Do my TDEE first off they are only an estimation too, its not like its a human that follows you around counting all the extra things you do like maybe walk up your steps like come on know, I just make sure i eat in a deficant, Which, for me is not over 2000 calories what about yall what yall think about This?

what language is this?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options

Just one?

I think low food intake is reason for others.
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    To OP:
    What would I do with 1 calorie? And, what's a "deficant"?
    Didn't you learn in school not to write run on sentences?
    Is this a joke?
    ROFL! :laugh:
  • Duck_Puddle
    Options

Just one?

I think it's because she's eating in a deficant. Aren't those poisonous?
  • IvanDimitrov
    Options
    Is this real life?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options

Just one?

I just took one out of my camping meals over the weekend, it said do not eat, but didn't say it would be dangerous. Oh wait - dessicant!

Actually, deficant now sounds just plain gross. And deficant from which animal?
  • Duck_Puddle
    Options

Just one?

I just took one out of my camping meals over the weekend, it said do not eat, but didn't say it would be dangerous. Oh wait - dessicant!

Actually, deficant now sounds just plain gross. And deficant from which animal?

She didn't specify which animal. I have to assume it's an animal found on a planet where punctuation is used (a place she may have visited briefly but clearly didn't like well enough to stay).