Not exactly new but in need of friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Lam75
    Lam75 Posts: 72
    Options
    First week back too! 37 from Lancashire and happy for anyone to add me. Lost 18lb but put some back on; help to stay on track gratefully received!
  • dasein83
    Options
    Hello there,

I joined here last year and it was great, but I didn't really become active on the forums. It would be great to have some support this time around, though.

I'm looking to lose 10lbs or so, which doesn't sound like a lot, but it's enough to have me uncomfortable in my jeans. I will not buy bigger ones!

Hope to get chatting to some people in the coming weeks :)

Em
  • Heather_las
    Heather_las Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Heather. I too am starting fresh this week. Joined a couple months ago but didn't stick with it and am not losing any weight on my own. LOL I will add you and anyone can feel free to add me!
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well.. Always looking to add more friends to my network :)
  • dll2013
    dll2013 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP since the first of January but have not really pursued any friends, but I think I need some encouragement. I haven't lost anything in the past month and am really going to have to up my game if I want to get this weight off. Please feel free to add me.