I finally found out where all my weight is coming from....

Options
jen_bd6
jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
My shampoo, which runs down my body as I rinse my hair, advertises greater volume and body. Think I’ll start washing my hair with dishwashing soap; it says it dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove. Think this will work?

Replies

• bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    As long as there are no artificial sweeteners in it.
  • Fiesty1006
    Fiesty1006 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    LOL... I'm going home to bath in dish soap RIGHT NOW! :-)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    My shampoo, which runs down my body as I rinse my hair, advertises greater volume and body. Think I’ll start washing my hair with dishwashing soap; it says it dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove. Think this will work?

Holy crap. No wonder. I wonder how many times a day I can wash my hair with dish soap before I get lose skin from loosing so much fat?
  • buildingdreams
    buildingdreams Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    ha ha good one!! Keep up the sense of humor
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You made someone giggle today! =p
  • salu1975
    Options
    LOL... I can only wish, but I'll try anything!!
  • Mariannewww
    Options
    Bloody hellfire the clues have been there ALL ALONG !

The whole bag of kettle chips I are yesterday are medicinal - it's definitely the shampoo ;)
  • MJackson54
    Options
    Ha!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    only if you buy raspberry ketone scented washing up liquid
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This is brilliant!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    only if you buy raspberry ketone scented washing up liquid

Just make sure that it's endorsed by Dr. Oz.
  • nakfam
    nakfam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I'll have to try that too! LOL!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options

Holy crap. No wonder. I wonder how many times a day I can wash my hair with dish soap before I get lose skin from loosing so much fat?

hahaha .. I see what you did there
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wash, rinse, repeat. :laugh:
  • autopilot_on
    Options

Lather, rinse, and repeat!? Not anymore I'm not!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I had to laugh when I read this.

I actually had an ex co-worked who raved about this new weight loss regime she was trying. She has switched her shampoo, conditioner, makeup, deodorant, soaps, body washes, etc to "all-natural, oil free" products because - that's right - your body absorbs all the oils and fats found in your cosmetics and beauty supplies and THAT'S what makes you gain weight. Not the fast food lunch or the mega-portions dinner you just ate. I kid you not! It was so difficult to listen to her extoll the virtues of her weight loss plan without smirking.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    try rubbing alcohol
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    LOL-thanks for that!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

hahaha .. I see what you did there

Shhhh... It's a secret.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Should have read this sooner as I have just washed my hair with shampoo. :indifferent:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!