Facial Progress and 70 pounds down!

Options
I'm Lindsey, 19, and a college freshman. Here some of the facial comparisons at the beginning of me weigh tloss and now during.

This is a picture from when I was around my highest weight of 250, it might actually be a bit lower- like 240 or so. I am the girl on the far right.

changebefore.jpeg

And in this one I am definitely at 250 and obviously the one in the chair in the pink.

omg.jpg

And this is the most recent picture I have taken. This is at 180.

facebook.jpg

And another one:

humph.jpg

Those beginning pictures are so hard for me to post. I still think of myself that way. It's very hard for me to think I'm beautiful. It is helpful though to post it and try and recognize how far I've come. Congratulations, everyone on how much you have achieved and for at least trying.

Replies

• ashleyhawn
    ashleyhawn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow what a transformation!! You look great!!
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You look simply beautiful! Keep up the good work, honey!
  • ashmariehay
    ashmariehay Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
    Really - your hard work has payed off - Congrats!!!
    -Ashley
  • Dangerkitty79
    Dangerkitty79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Keep it up!
  • NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing!!!!! You were beautiful then and you are still beautiful now :flowerforyou:
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That is epic. You look amazing!
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration! Gorgeous!
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow you look beautiful! Great job!!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wowie, you were pretty before but now you are super cute and you are beautiful! It takes a long time for your brain to catch up, so keep taking those pictures and keep them around! You are doing some wonderful things for yourself! Keep it up!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful. You've worked hard and look great. Congratulations on the accomplishment!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Uhm, holy wow! What a great transformation! Excellent job!
  • Pr1ncessWarrior
    Pr1ncessWarrior Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are totally beautiful and you were in the early photos. You have done so well and I can honestly say Im very proud of your accomplishments. To keep the new and improved you I hope you have a good plan in the works maintance is a must. I am inspired by you and can only hope to be as sucessful.
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    totally awe inspiring!!! you are stunning!!! great job...im totally jealous :bigsmile:
  • jmc827
    jmc827 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Great work!!!!!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    wonderful for you. Best to do it now that you are young and then you can use what you have learned from this journey to keep yourself slim and healthy for your entire life. Very impressive!
  • jnoegrah
    jnoegrah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    awesome work!
  • dawnj87
    dawnj87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome! you look great!
  • CrystalWalks
    CrystalWalks Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You Look Very Beautiful!
  • lromer6
    Options
    Awe. Everyone is so awesome and nice! Thank you for the compliments. I'm proud of each and every one of you too!
  • maylilymomma
    maylilymomma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing, it really does motivate us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!