New Member - Motivation Struggles

Options
Hi,

I am new to MyFitnessPal and am looking to lose weight...obviously! I have always struggled to stick with diet and exercising and tend to fall back into the same unhealthy track like always. I would like to meet some people that can help with motivation and who I can motivate as well! I enjoy walking outside in the summer a lot and have zumba tapes which have been really fun and I enjoy as well! Any suggestions or motivation would be greatly appreciated!

Abby

Replies

• CherV96
    Options
    Hi Abby. Welcome! I found people on MFP to be encouraging and helpful. Great job joining and starting out on your journey. It's not always easy, which you already know, but every little effort does a body good. Feel free to add me as a friend. I can help with motivation and support. We all need that.
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi Abby! I'd suggest going to a live Zumba class if you enjoy it at home- the energy and friends you will make will motivate you so much! :)
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi Abby
    welcome and enjoy your journey if you want any support with your weight loss you have come to the right place feel free to add