Not making exercise excuses.

Options
The difference between fit people and unfit ones isn't a matter of intention—it's about consistency. We all have the best intentions to work out, but fit people will find a way to exercise no matter what life throws at them. They are committed to following their fitness plan day in and day out, even when long work hours, childcare, holidays, travel, and other unforeseen circumstances throw a wrench into their plans. They don't confuse "being busy" with being active. Fit people plan their workouts, maintain a backup plan, and even commit to a shorter workout if that's all that time allows. Put simply, they don't make exercise excuses.

Replies

• metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    well that one hit me like a homerun Molly!! LOL---I agree with this post, This time around i am getting in some form of exercise everyday. Some days more than others but i am doing it daily this time. NO EXCUSES. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • PhabPhilo
    PhabPhilo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You make a great point. Looks like you put in major consistency already. Be encouraged!:flowerforyou:

I have a bumb back and finding different ways to workout and strenthen my back all the time.
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I heard someone say once that people make time for what is important to them. We need to make ourselves important to us. (We make others important, we are too!)
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    Well said!