Need scaffolding please

Options
Hi everyone, I have been using the tools on the site a while but thought I may need real people. I just started a diet and fitness change today. The diet is freshly delievered calorie controlled meals every day, nothing else is allowed to touch my lips, except water..and coffee! It is flippin expensive so I dont want to waste my money...surely this is a reason not to quit.

My specs:

40 female
5'6" weigh 95.1kg
Goal to lose 20 kg ultimately. to go in the normal bmi bracket. I just had some before photos taken n I look awful!

Replies

• ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Unless you intend to have your meals delivered daily for the rest of your life, you need to learn how to make healthier choices in the real world. I would use the meals for a short time, to help you learn what proper portions are and then start tracking real food. Good luck and best wishes.
  • andreaslim
    Options
    absolutely:) i intend to have it for a maximum 3 months and then do it myself. I cant afford it any longer than that. it is what I need right now in terms of discipline and time. thanks
  • CherV96
    Options
    I had a close family member try the delivered meals for a while. He found them too bland and found himself adding spices, salt/pepper to all. Then his sodium intake was sky high. Suggestion is to get a sodium free spice blend that you can add if needed. I agree that it will teach you portion control and when you switch back to "real food" that you prepare or dine out it will be easier. Good luck!
  • andreaslim
    Options
    So far everything looks great. I filled out details of foods I like and dont like and what I love (spicy) so they are going to take that into consideration. Over here the food is gererally flavoursome anyway and I rarely add salt to food. We will see what happens:) thanks for your support
  • moni_lo
    moni_lo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Good luck...
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    So far everything looks great. I filled out details of foods I like and dont like and what I love (spicy) so they are going to take that into consideration. Over here the food is gererally flavoursome anyway and I rarely add salt to food. We will see what happens:) thanks for your support

Good luck with it... just keep in mind, those delivered meals along with frozen meals are packed with sodium. Adding salt to food isn't the only way to consume sodium. Anything processed, canned, frozen meals are full of sodium.