Peanut Butter & Jelly Greek Yogurt

Options
aawh
aawh Posts: 96 Member
After craving pb&j for quite some time, I came up with this concoction this morning and am in love!

I'm sure many of you have done this, but for those who haven't, try it. You won't be sorry! I wish I had done this months ago!

1 5.3oz container of plain greek yogurt
1 tablespoon peanut butter (if it is thick you may want to microwave so it will mix better)
4 medium strawberries (or fruit of your choice)
1/4 cup blackberries (or fruit of your choice)
1 packet sun crystals (or sweetener of your choice)

Cut up about half of the strawberries and blackberries and mush up with a fork to resemble preserves. Mix in packet of sweetener. Stir this mixture into the yogurt. Swirl in the peanut butter. Cut up remaining berries and sprinkle on top.

Nutrition: 210 calories, 18 carbs, 20 protein, 8 fat, 13 sugar, 4 fiber

Replies

• MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    sounds good but to make it even healthier why not eliminate the artificial sweetener and add a teaspoon of raw honey instead and use natural PB too.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I use natural chunky PB (or Naturally More PB) in my Greek yogurt all of the time! Delicious! I use PB,and some frozen blueberries or strawberries and sometimes a little allfruit spread. Yum!
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    sounds good! Thanks for sharing!
  • WildeChikk
    WildeChikk Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Would have NEVER EVER tried PB in yogurt, but it actually sounds pretty good. On my list of things to try. Thanks