UK MFP

Options
Im looking for some extra friends and support on here and would love some friends from the Uk on here. no offence to others honest. I have a long way to go with my weiseght loss plan and some times need a kick in the *kitten*. Im from Newcastle Tyne and Wear

Replies

• slavetothehoof
    slavetothehoof Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good to see a fellow northerner on here, I'm from Hartlepool so not that far away.
  • nykdem
    nykdem Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm from the UK but I'm a softie southerner. Plenty of *virtual* kicks up the *kitten* available from me. I may not be the most tactful person on the planet but I do say it how it is and offer support, motivation and the occasional telling off. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Deb_kar
    Deb_kar Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    from York, feel free to add me. :)
  • wonderfulworldx
    Options
    Another Southerner here too! However, finally adding/requesting some friends as I think the accountability might help with the WL! Also hoping to get some workout tips! Good Luck!
  • kyleesartwell
    Options
    I am not from the UK but please feel free to add me! My goal weight is 150 from my current weight of 233.8!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm from Essex down South. I log on everyday and am as supportive as I can to my friends. Feel free to add me.
  • slugkiller
    slugkiller Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm here in Hampshire, happy to help. Feel free to add me
  • Kerry_R
    Kerry_R Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Another one from Essex.... hello!!

(Feel free to add)
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I'm from down south in oxfordshire xx
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Essex here, feel free to add :)
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Londoner :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I'm from yorkshire all are free to add me for support :happy:
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    From the southwest with helluva way to go. Anyone is free to add me.xx
  • leanneb205
    Options
    Im from South Shields, not far at all!
    Feel free to add me, that goes to anyone else too!
    I have about 70lb left to lose :) x
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    im from northampton any one feel free to add
  • jst1986
    jst1986 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Leeds in the house!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Another Southern softy here, 'ampshire, feel free to add me
  • jb1164
    jb1164 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm in Notts. Feel free to add me. I log on every day and have a long journey ahead, but have never enjoyed dieting before. I love logging my food and I'm doing 5:2 which has been very successful so far. Good to see more UK users!
    Jan :0)
  • ScottThomasM
    Options
    Glasgow here, just started my journey too. Going well so far. I'll send a request over :D
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    There are a load of us in the group Team UK... so find that group and you may find someone near you, of similar age, with similar amount to lose. BTW, it is great to set yourself challenges... having just done the Belvoir challenge in Leicestershire, walking 15 miles, climbing over about 30 stiles, and wading through muddy swamps, I am now in training for the Great South Run... much easier than the Great North Run in Newcastle!! I never thought I would even want to do that!!
    We're all here to help each other, so welcome on board, and add me if you think it would help you!